|
nails - the face shop
Posted Sunday, December 16, 2012 // 7:30 AM
Despite my horribly bitten into inexplicably odd-shaped nails, I love painting my nails. I don't do sparkly, glitter, Taylor Swift nails though. Cause because of the shape of my nails and the whole aesthetic of my fingers, it looks like I have some sort of a tranny hands. So imagine my delight when I discover The Face Shop has a whole collection of bright and bold solid nail colour at the insanely cheap price of $2.90. Apparently, their sparkly, unique nail colours range from $7.90. But I think that with basic, bold colours, you can make a bigger statement. That's just my opinion. Either way, $7.90, it's still a steal. I wasn't a huge fan of The Face Shop's nail polish before because I never liked the design of the bottle. Yes, I am that superficial over nail polish, how hard to please right. But hey, that's not the only reason why! The price was higher too, even though there was a wider range of colours to choose from. Now they arrange them accordingly. There is THE FACE SHOP, WIDE NAILS, FACE IT, CRYSTAL COLLECTION, and many more which names I don't recognise. Of course, the cheapest is within The Face Shop collection which currently consist a lot of pastel to bright shades that complements anyone. I especially love the latest design. The head of the bottle is longer and a snugged fit for your grip. The brush is pretty decent too. It is, of course, no OPI or China Glaze. But you should really considered getting some of these babies to just spice up your nails whenever you like it. It's fun to have eye popping colours. Labels: nails by almightyalicia
|
This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country This is your Singapore shopping bible
comments
past
|