ASOS legendary year-end sales is back! I already have a truckload of apparel saved and I am really excited about this and I believe you would have that happen too the moment you see how slashed the prices are. Tip for shopping at ASOS:
Always filter the price
I always make my range from S$0 - S$25
Also filter the size
You really don't want to have something all the way from the UK to come and not fit you in time for CNY.
They have a decent size guide and their size are always true to size, so trust them.
After you reached the price limit you have set for yourself and you're still browsing, STOP. You would just want to kill yourself with the even more gorgeous prints with price tags that blows your bank account.
I would like for you to address me as AlmightyAlicia.
I love shopping but I am dirt poor, so I tend to really have an eye for cheap fashion. I don't believe in compromising fashion for my wallet, and vice versa. So far so good.
I am reachable via email but you can always leave a comment here on each post and I will get to you as soon as possible.
Let's have fun discovering deals in this country, shall we?