❝ almightyshopping.blogspot.sg ❞
your shopping bible

  home  ·   blog  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow

feature - afi 2013
Posted Friday, January 11, 2013 // 8:13 PM
Best Dressed

 
I am starting to assume how biased I am to whatever Jennifer Lawrence appear with on the red carpet. I won't apologise because for the past three days, she has just been appearing better and brighter. Another Prabal Gurung, two in a row. I love the colours she is playing up with this ensemble. Especially with those shoes. I was initially skeptical about it because it looks a little too sporty and off-beat but it grew on me. And god do I love that hair colour.

Kiernan Shipka is possibly the most underrated childstar in the fashion field. She is ALWAYS chic and sleek, both on and off cameras. I feel like she should really be the icon of young Hollywood (and not Elle Fanning). Her Valentino dress adds the right amount of fun (in the lace details) and maturity (in the hem length) to her youthful glow. And she is definitely rocking those Rupert Sanderson shoes.

Hi I don't know you but I want your shoes
Danai Gurira's shoes is what I want to wear for life. 

Labels: ,


by almightyalicia


This is the site where you get updates of the best deals ongoing in Singapore

This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt

This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country

This is your Singapore shopping bible

{ about the author }

comments

past

Layout by mymostloved