❝ almightyshopping.blogspot.sg ❞
your shopping bible

  home  ·   blog  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow

feature - people's choice awards 2013
Posted Thursday, January 10, 2013 // 1:03 AM
Best Dressed

Ellen Pompeo in Lanvin is absolutely effortless. It is an easy dress, you instantly posh up with a gown like that. It provides any body shape with a Greek goddess silhouette. And because of that, I would prefer to see her with her hair up to clean up the neckline and not make it so heavy. It's a well-dressed for me, not THE best-dressed though.

I love Emma Watson in this Peter Pilotto dress. I always admired her love with digital print because I share that with her but I can never pull off as many variety of design as her fair skin is able to. Her shoes aren't horrid, so that's a relief (A lot of time celebrities' stylists never know what to match a dress like that and they end up in a shoe either too boring or too loud). I love the everything going on and appreciate how she keep it clean this time (refer to image below) but I do hope to see her in something else (refer to image below). 

Chloe Grace Moretz always dress young and fresh with her fun and flirty frocks on the red carpet and this time she definitely nailed it. I bet nobody could take their eyes off her neon Simone Rocha dress as she mingled the room. I also love how she kept her face natural and let the dress do the talking. She embraced every minute of being young and definitely succeeded in lighting up the award ceremony. Major love.

Best Hair
I know how hilarious this photo is but I can't find another that showcase her flawless locks. Jennifer Lawrence's love affair for braids is not uncommon but something about this do is much more sophisticated. It must be the lightening of the brown hair that is doing it for me, I love her blonde and I love her brunette but this combination of both is simply stunning. 

Best Make-Up
I know how everybody is crazy over Taylor Swift's dress but I think what should be the focus is her edgy make-up and her turqoise earrings. Her party was in her eyes, allowing an elongation of her neckline. That brown shadow is really her colour isn't it. 

Labels: ,


by almightyalicia


This is the site where you get updates of the best deals ongoing in Singapore

This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt

This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country

This is your Singapore shopping bible

{ about the author }

comments

past

Layout by mymostloved