Floral top - The HandleBar, $26.90. Floral skirt - Malaysia, $15. Black leather bag - Gift.
I actually got the top with a voucher I got from my friend. So it is practically free of charge.
I actually like the blogshop's design and the price is rather reasonable. Moreover, they cater to size up till UK12. Unlike most blogshop that only fit girls from sizes UK2-UK6. They constantly have a sales department for people like me.
Essie, $9.90. The Face Shop, $2.90. Nail Art Pen, $5.90.
I got my Essie nail polish from smoochiezz spree, which is awesome because they always sell their things at the best price possible. But always visit their events instead of collaborated events. They can go up to about $5 more the actual price they will sell in their warehouse. I have a lot of my nail polish from there even though I have terrible nail beds. I got the nail art pen from The Face Shop. It is the cheapest nail art pen I know of, but then if you can always use liquid paper. xD The nail art pen is really useful and simple to apply. Best part is that the size of the line can be controlled if you don't have shakey hands. It does take long to dry though. So, wait a day before you apply the top coat! Don't ruin that art you created.
I would like for you to address me as AlmightyAlicia.
I love shopping but I am dirt poor, so I tend to really have an eye for cheap fashion. I don't believe in compromising fashion for my wallet, and vice versa. So far so good.
I am reachable via email but you can always leave a comment here on each post and I will get to you as soon as possible.
Let's have fun discovering deals in this country, shall we?