|
ootd - 05.02.13
Posted Thursday, February 7, 2013 // 8:04 PM
I didn't mean to wear sandas but it was raining that day, I don't want to step about the campus with wet feet.
Anyway, I forgot how much my grey cropped top cost. I do remember buying it in a sale, y'know the crazy sale River Island used to have before it closed down all branches in Singapore (eternal creys). It was went the cropped top trend from Australia began to hit the world and appear on every runway that season. I honestly don't even remember the year I got it, oh boy. I bought it because it was a cropped top but frankly, because of my height, it was not a cropped top until the end of 2011. The maxi skirt was from a flea, I go there every so often to look for quirky thing or REALLY CHEAP basics (I'm not kidding, I once bought a white tee for $1. Or was it 50 cents?) I saw the skirt at this booth and was instantly drawn to the colour. The material was decent and so was the quality. Plus it looked brand new with no tear or scratch. And I initially thought it was $8 but later realised it was $10. I paid, nonetheless, since the $2 was probably worth while. And indeed it was. This skirt flow like Monroe's Seven Year Itch and make me look like a fairy travelling on a cloud. It is beyond amazing. It is one of my best buys and very often was I would reach into my closet for if not for the irrational weather in Singapore (I don't want to mop the streets and stain the mint). Labels: ootd by almightyalicia
|
This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country This is your Singapore shopping bible
comments
past
|