❝ almightyshopping.blogspot.sg ❞
your shopping bible

  home  ·   blog  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow

ootd - 17.2.13
Posted Thursday, February 21, 2013 // 6:42 PM

Print Mod dress - The Handlebar, $18.50.
I have mentioned about my love to the blogshop, The Handlebar, before, because of their special designs and the fact that the sizes can fits up to a UK10 (me). This was my first buy from them and initially, I was really afraid that it would be too small for me. Because a lot of stuff from the net could not even get through my torso. But turns out it fits and the only issue was that it was a little short, though I don't really care about the length of the hemline because you know what they say, the shorter the dress, the longer your legs. 

I wore this to a dinner with my family for yet another gathering for celebration. It was a night thing so I did not bother about colours even though I am fully aware of the fact that it is still in the CNY period. I was simply too lazy. 


Black bangle - Flea, $0.50.
I bought the black bangle along with the white one of the same design at a flea some time ago. It was not in the best shape but the design is still pretty and I figured nobody bothers about the condition of an accessory as such. It became to show up quite often in my outfits because hey, it is black and white. So I never threw them away, even though I probably should...

Labels: ,


by almightyalicia


This is the site where you get updates of the best deals ongoing in Singapore

This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt

This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country

This is your Singapore shopping bible

{ about the author }

comments

past

Layout by mymostloved