❝ almightyshopping.blogspot.sg ❞
your shopping bible

  home  ·   blog  ·   polyvore  ·   contact me  · follow

ootd - 5.3.13
Posted Wednesday, March 6, 2013 // 6:32 PM
Stripe top - Forever 21, $17.
I spent last Monday shopping at Orchard road, and the stripe crop top caught my eye as I was heading up to the second floor at the Somerset branch. It came in white and hot pink too but I grabbed the navy one since blue complements my skin tone more. I can't actually recall my intention of getting it but I suppose it was my instinct to get something very my retro-inspired. But anyway, my body does look great in the photo doesn't it?

Labels:


by almightyalicia


This is the site where you get updates of the best deals ongoing in Singapore

This is the site where you know how to dress 10 different outfits with the same t-shirt

This is the site where you are educated on the tips and tricks of shopping in this ever-expensive country

This is your Singapore shopping bible

{ about the author }

comments

past

Layout by mymostloved